A few days ago, I was tagged by one of the coolest people I know. Since I have nothing better to do while I wait for this kid to pop, here goes:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
1) In my lifetime, I have lived on 3 different continents (OK, so one was my semester abroad in Europe but I think that counts).
2) In grade school, a friend and I made a "Hindu Dot Collection" by punching holes in cardstock and coloring the punched-out pieces with markers. We kept them all in an envelope. We're still not sure why we did this.
3) The first presidential election in which I was eligible to vote was in 1992. I voted for Bush Senior. I've learned a lot since then.
4) I have a hard time applying mascara without opening my mouth really wide while I'm doing it.
5) I can't eat a raw tomato without gagging. (Exception: salsa).
6) My husband has a subscription to Playboy and I would be disappointed if he canceled it. They really do have good articles.
And now I'm going to be very naughty and not tag anyone. Consider it one of my final acts of "I'm pregnant, and I can do whatever I want!"