Just when I needed some new material for posting...I've been tagged by Pastor Mom!
1. Who eats more? We both tend to be a little piggish.
2. Who said “I love you” first? I did, but he coerced me...
3. Who is the morning person? Definitely me, even though I never realized it until I started living with J.
4. Who sings better? J. He comes from a very talented family.
5. Who’s older? J is almost 8 months older than me.
6. Who’s smarter? I have a lot more formal education, he's got the street smarts.
7. Whose temper is worse? J's the one with the hot streak. I tend to keep my cool.
8. Who does the laundry? We share this one, though I'm the only one who actually folds things and puts them away.
9. Who does the dishes? When I cook, J cleans up, but I'd say I do the majority of the dish-related tasks.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
11. Whose feet are bigger? His are, but not by a lot. His stink more though.
12. Whose hair is longer? Mine.
13. Who’s better with the computer? Me.
14. Do you have pets? We have a dog, 2 cats, and 3 guinea pigs.
15. Who pays the bills? I pay all the household bills, he pays his own car payment and credit cards (by this I mean I physically write the checks and put them in the mail, not that I actually pay for everything myself!)
16. Who cooks dinner? For the most part me. We eat/order out once or twice a week.
17. Who drives when you are together? He drives while I complain about his driving.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Whoever gets to their wallet first.
19. Who’s the most stubborn? Ha! Definitely not me, except when I know I'm right. Which is often.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Neither of us is especially fond of doing so, but we get around to it eventually.
21. Whose family do you see more? His-they all live an hour away, and mine live 1000 miles away.
22. Who named your pet? The dog was his and the cats were mine when we met...but we shared in the naming of the guinea pigs.
23. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other. Then I fell asleep on him.
24. Who asked who out? We met online, so I'm not sure this applies.
25. What did you do on your first date? On our first "real" date we went to dinner, and then back to my place, where we donned funny wigs and danced to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.
26. Who’s more sensitive? Normally him, though at the moment I'm catching up.
27. Who’s taller? He is.
28. Who has more friends? Not sure. He definitely has more friends locally. Mine are scattered all over the country.
29. Who has more siblings? He has 2, I have 1.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we share the pants pretty well.
OK, your turn. I'm tagging Chrysanthemum, Lever, and Fishlamp.