Thursday, August 25, 2005

He let me touch his ball...

At first, I found his ponytail offputting. Then, as I acquired a new angle and a better view, I realized that with an ass like that, I could deal with the ponytail, and decided I'd cheer for him anyway. Ladies and gentleman, may I present my new favorite hunk of manflesh (after J, of course), Tommy Haas:

Last night, dear Tommy beat some Belgian guy in a 3-set match at the Pilot Pen tournament (thanks to J's folks for the box tickets with a prime view). God love my fiance for alerting me when Tommy changed his shirt between sets--what a good sport! I am not kidding when I tell you that sometimes I missed entire volleys because I was too busy staring at Tommy's ass.

However, the best part was when I got to put my hands on one of Tommy's own balls and even take it home with me!

Yes, you see, at the Pilot Pen, the winners hit a few balls into the crowd after their matches. Tommy autographed his last two, and the last one he hit came right for me. J was a darling, responding to my cries of "catch it! oh my god J catch it!" because, having played softball before, I know that a ball coming right for me is more likely to whack me in the eye than end up in my hands.

5 comments:

Chrysanthemum said...

This Tommy character is super fine! Can I please touch his ball next time I'm over?

Kat E said...

Of course!

Big Ed said...

Soooo, let me get this straight...you have a lot of balls come flying at your face often?

(is he making an innuendo or not.....)

Kat E said...

Ed, well, yes, though maybe not as often as the other person living in this house would like! ;)

And even if you weren't making an innuendo, I would assume you were. My mind just works that way. Ever played the game "Dirty Minds"? It is made for me.

momda said...

You aren't the only one who was watching his ass!!!