Thursday, November 27, 2008

gobble gobble!

Let's be blunt, things really suck right now for a whole lot of people. People in the US losing their homes, struggling to feed their kids, wondering how they will afford their medicine. People in Mumbai being held hostage by terrorists. Kids in Africa, hungry and orphaned because of AIDS.

It's easy to get caught up in our own insignificant problems, but today especially, I have nothing but gratitude in my heart for the many blessings I have in my life.

A beautiful, happy, healthy baby who brings me boundless joy.

A loving husband who is madly in love with his little girl.

Secure jobs that allow us to keep a roof over our head, food on our table, and more.

Loving, caring family.

Wonderful friends: new and old, near and far.

A home that I love in a safe area.

The fact that I lost all the baby weight, even if I'm still up 20 pounds (ok...30) from my wedding weight...

Hoping you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: